Comment on page
Part V - Converting OpenTX 2.1 Scripts
This section also covers some of the requirements for scripts that are necessary for them to function properly under both OpenTX 2.2.
- LUA Widgets (Horus only)
- LUA Themes (Horus only)
- Lua Themes and Widgets run in a separate Lua environment. They are isolated from the other Lua environment which runs other scripts. This means they can not share variables, etc... (Horus only)
- Function scripts can have a
background()function defined (similar to the Telemetry scripts). It will be called periodically when the switch that activates it is FALSE.
- Horus doesn't support Telemetry scripts.
- Telemetry and Mix scripts maximum file name length (without extension) was reduced from 8 to 6 characters.
- Telemetry and Mix scripts maximum number of inputs reduced from 8 to 6
- New function
- Default number alignment changed from RIGHT to LEFT.
lcd.getLastPos()is not available on Horus
- Functions only available on Horus:
- Functions only available on Taranis:
- Rotary encoder events added: